Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dota 6.69 New Loading Screen


Dota 6.69 New Loading Screen. It's been a week ago since the developer of the famous dota-allstar developer Icefrog which has released an update from his blog and discussed about the latest dota 6.69 New Loading Screen. Dota 6.69 will surely release very very soon. Are you now excited guys? You might like to read what Icefrog's wrote from his blog below.

There is a new loadscreen in the works right now. It will most likely be included in the next update. 6.69 development has also been progressing nicely. I'm not sure exactly when it will be finished just yet, but I'm aiming for something in the near future. I will post another update when it is closer.

If there's anything you'd like to see in the new loadscreen, or any suggestions for 6.69 or 6.70 in general, please let me know. It is always helpful when you guys email me your requests so that I can make sure the updates meet your expectations
A very exciting New Loading Screen from Icefrog with the latest map dota v6.69. Always come back here for more latest updates of dota-allstars guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts